Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sorry

I am sorry I haven't been blogging lately...I have missed a month and a half. I was very ill, caught that SUPER bug going around that knocked me off my feet for over three weeks. I have also been working hard and then renovating my flat, and then entertaining family and friends and finally, my husband and I have seperated and I am trying to get into the swing of things of what comes next. Life, you just never know what's around the corner! I am thinking that I may go back to the one Blog page format again, and will let you know when I make that decision for sure. I am hoping to be up and cooking with gas again once the May flowers start blooming! Until then, as you are sliding down the bannister of life....may all the splinters be going your way!

Hugs

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo sorry to hear about your break up, hope you are not finding it all to hard. Take care of yourself and thinking of you and wishing you luck,
    Louby x

    ReplyDelete

Hi..How are you? What is on your mind? Leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks and have a great day!