Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tag I'm It!


I've been photo tagged by Louby .....I haven't done one of these before so here goes.The rules for this challenge are - Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.


I am not going to tag anyone...I am going to leave it up to the discretion of anyone viewing my blog to tag themselves if they want to play!


My photo is actually one of the greeting cards that I make...the picture was taken here in London, Ontario of a crazy beautiful graffiti wall down town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..How are you? What is on your mind? Leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks and have a great day!